bad artifacts...faulty video card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
another thing :) can u upload that wallpaper????

sure, here you go

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z204/denni0302/unconscious.jpg

unconscious.jpg

oh yeah sorry graphite, i realised before, but its pretty much black :D

That is not actifacts that is windows or driver related. Uninstall your video card drivers. Install the latest chipset drivers for your board. Install the latest Nvidia forceware drivers and try it again.

It was simple if he would have just listened to me in the first reply to his question that wasn't his angry friend that couldn't fix it, I am glad you got it fixed. Even though I got bashed for telling you the solution and that they were not Artifacts (and you still called them artifacts) oh well.

Flashdude, i think you have things a little messed up
i did listen to you about chipset drivers but as i stated i thought my chipset was sis964 so this whole time i was looking for sis964 drivers, angry friend? baron5? he was a concerned friend...he wasnt angry and i dont no how u got that idea, when i sed artifacts i was talking about majong and F.E.A.R which have artifacts, i understnad when i started the thread that what i hgad wasnt artifacts, but from there on i wasnt talking bout ghost recon, i was talking about mahjong and F.E.A.R which have artifacts.

denni0302

i do not think it is a artifact problem

i already said it wasnt artifacts if u didnt read it flashdude. that was in my first post. we had tried to get chipset drivers several times but had been gettin the wrong ones since we have been searching for the wrong chipset as denni0302 said. so really he figured out the solution anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom