Back on my feet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I suggested the same. He's made regretful decisions in the past (erhm.. 2900PRO) and he's stubbornly ignoring our advice :)

edit// woah, fast response

Then get x2 8800GTS V2!! Seriously, slaughter the SLI-GTX and make a single Ultra look like a Voodoo1, and for less moneys

^^lol OUCH....the twin GTX's.
heh i had a 2900 also, it ran pretty much dead even (BM wise) with this 8800gt.
but, it was louder.
they perform the same. one just uses more power and has a hair dryer for a fan. lol. its a bad @$$ card though, make no mistake.

hahaha hey the pro was awesome....

i just want more!!! i just hope this 8800gts revision doesnt cream the crap out of it.. cuz if its on par.. i won't really care and an 8800gt overclocked can only be on par.. or a lil better than a gtx.... and i want more than just a gtx... i hope in time.. i do some volt mods on that gtx...

Mehn, if I can be patient while on this crap P4/TNT2 system, then you can just wait a little too. You'll save some cash.

Haha, this PC I'm running is so funny. It provides enough heat to make my room nice and warm for the cool Montreal winters we have here.

And I'd also wait to see what AMD has in store with Phenom, once we see some more conclusive benchmarks.

i dunno.. i don't wanna pass up this 400 dollar gtx.. my mind is set.. but as for a cpu... i can wait to see how the agena's do.. gpu wise.. i dunno... i'm pretty much done...

Foxconn 8800gtx being held and confirmed for the one and only MEEEEE.... hooorayyy! i gots me a gtx w/ the box! woot for 400 dollars.. great price.. i'm excited

i think i'll buy my 2nd 8800gtx before i buy a motherboard and cpu.. so i can defintiely wait on agena, and possibly the new q9000 series

woa montreal rocks XD nice to see soem canadians around lol. im in moncton, nb lol. gonna try and make a trip up to montreal again next spring/summer. fun place.

on topic: 400$ is a steal O_O;; i'm thinkin about grabbing a 780i when they're released. from anything i've read they have some problems trying to get fixed right now -.- hopefully it gets resolved and performs as hoped. The mobo itself looks hot XD

ya... heatsinks are still kinda floating in the air, i would like a zalman cnps 9700.. but.. it wouldnt matter.. i can't see in my computer anyway!!! hahaha.. no side window!

once the day comes.. i'll have this decision.. but as for now.. gtx's for me.. 1 this paycheck.. another next paycheck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom