Back on my feet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thermalright Ultra120 Extreme

Go with that or the Sunbeam Tuniq Tower 120. The TRUE is a bit cheaper than the Tuniq, but it'll cost about the same in the end because the TRUE doesn't come with a fan, however, an non-stock fan will probably better than the stock fan the Tuniq gives you.

Zalman's are expensive and the Tuniq and TRUE are bigger and cooler, no pun intended.

unless its black.. i'm not interested!!! lol... i'm going to go match colors and what not.. green and black will be my theme! and the cnps9700 fits that description perfectly

unless its black.. i'm not interested!!! lol... i'm going to go match colors and what not.. green and black will be my theme! and the cnps9700 fits that description perfectly

I want to choke you to death, lol

Actually, that's quite a nice cooler if you can afford it. Kudos to you! :cool: I would not spend that much money on an HSF, bah, what am I saying, the TRUE costs even more I think, although the Tuniq's the best value, but it's silver, that's such a neutral color and it won't fudge your build...

whatabout the ram? are you getting Ballistix tracers? Those Titaniums you were talking about before are definitely not black.

I want to choke you to death, lol

Actually, that's quite a nice cooler if you can afford it. Kudos to you! :cool: I would not spend that much money on an HSF, bah, what am I saying, the TRUE costs even more I think, although the Tuniq's the best value, but it's silver, that's such a neutral color and it won't fudge your build...

whatabout the ram? are you getting Ballistix tracers? Those Titaniums you were talking about before are definitely not black.

hahahahaha theyre silverish... look black when glared.... and i once owned a cnps9700 and loved it... i also still have a scythe ninja. but i lost the mounts for it...

hahahahaha theyre silverish... look black when glared.... and i once owned a cnps9700 and loved it... i also still have a scythe ninja. but i lost the mounts for it...

C'mon, you know you want that :) The lights go up and down based on memory usage, I think, or just any memory-activity, like running and playing or swimming YouTube - Crucial PC-4000 Ballistix Tracer Memory

Ballistix_Tracer_5.jpg

^ heheheh, I'm just jokin' around... OCZ usually have better prices, I know everybody's goes ape-shirt for Ballistix on these here forums, but even my OCZ Plats overclocked to 1002 MHz @ CL5/2.1V for like $70 Canadian (Balls usually go for like $120 here), I'm even sure I could've gone to 1100 @ 2.2V, and were orthos stable for 8 hours, and even stable on memtest86, so just imagine the OCZ Tits can do a lot better

you should be ashamed to put a green fan on a non-AMD rig, heh. jk green is good.
wo0t.
i still think that you should have SLI'd gt's. it would cost you 50 bucks more and you would smear that GTX.
your money, bro.

you should be ashamed to put a green fan on a non-AMD rig, heh. jk green is good.
wo0t.
i still think that you should have SLI'd gt's. it would cost you 50 bucks more and you would smear that GTX.
your money, bro.

yaaaa i plan on dual gtx ;)

i can get apple monitors 50 percent off.. so i plan on a 27 or 30 inch monitor.. woot.. need them memories!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom