Audio Card sudgestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

braz

Daemon Poster
Can you guys recommend me some audio cards? I think the ASUS has kinda bad "HD" audio. Dont rly wanna spend over 50$ since I only have 2 front speakers and a sub woofer, so nothing too fancy. I heard sound cards speed games up a little bit so the cpu doesnt have to waste resources on sound. I would like to get one from newegg or tigerdirect. thanks in advance guys!

if ur not going to spend more then 50$ your supreme fx hd card from asus cant be beat. my friend had an audigy 4 and it pales in comparison to the card given to you by asus, hes an audiofile to, and he know sound quality, and in his media pc he has like a 300$ card. also if yoru speakers arent great there isnt much point in a great sound card.

i thought you were getting $84... why are you trying to skimp on so many components!? you need to layout a nice foundation for your future pcs... a nice X-fi soundcard will last you for a good time... unlike a $50 budget card that will sound decent for the first few days (over onboard)

should've posted in the audio thread but oh well
if the general use is gaming/entertainment
i suggest a mid-end X-fi

Xfi is the bomb.. it has EAX and all the goodies. Sure the Xplosion has better sound, but most people wont notice the small difference without a trained ear and really expensive speakers/headphones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom