Ati X1900xtx

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you actually used fraps to determine that, or are you just "feeling" it, cuz most people are wrong...

25 FPS would be pretty good for that card and cpu at THOSE settings.

I have seen threads at other forums where people with $2500 rigs are struggling to get high FPS....they are however running higher resolutions, but the also have dual 8800 GTX's to do so.

I would be tickled at an AVERAGE of 35 FPS at 1024 x 768 NO AA.

I have a 7600gt and it plays 1024x768 on all medium settings so your card should play it at high on 1024x768 easy.

Medium in XP is like "low" in Vista though i believe becuase of DX10 features.

I have a similar card as you and Im willing to bet at my res of 1440x900 i could do medium settings with no AA or AF maybe around 35-40 FPS at least,.

Medium in XP is like "low" in Vista though i believe becuase of DX10 features.

I have a similar card as you and Im willing to bet at my res of 1440x900 i could do medium settings with no AA or AF maybe around 35-40 FPS at least,.

Something like that is what i am hoping for :)

yo man, just download the demo and try it out, I assure you, you will be quite surprised at how well it handles with everything on high except shaders, shadows and post-processing set to medium at 1024x768 with no AA

I think those issues with SLI setups was because the demo had no SLI support at all, so don't be worried about that. I can tell you from personal experience that it will run quite well at the exact mix of high/mid settings that I've specified at that resolution. It only slows down to the teens once a cinematic starts, because the high-detail models are swapped in (they look amazing, even in medium)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom