ATI vs NVIDIA tech demoes

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomic tofu

Fully Optimized
yo guys...

one question I've always wondered but never sure about, just based on net searches and all but...does ATI offer any cool tech demos to use on their boards like NVIDIA does?

From what I can tell they don't...and that's pretty cheap :p

Unless there's some special place to look for them....NVIDIA users (as in my last gpu not my newest) enjoy some of the coolest visual treats.

ATI is bargain in more ways than one, lol :D

They do. Have you googled it? Ther's one that was released with the 9600/9800, that was some sort of music generated graphics display demo of sort. And there's one or two that has the girl that appears on all their cards' HSF as well.

well...vs...Nvidia has a ton compared to ATI...I like the crytek one..but I'm not sure that was done just for ATI )

the Luna and blob NVIDIA demos are pretty **** cool. Lunas hair is incredible. I wish they had more demos for their good cards. They only have 2 for 7800s and above.....and they barely seem to strain the card.

Have you looked at rthdribl? Google it! It heats up my GFX card more than any other test or benchmark I've tried so far.

hmm, well I forget where...either my sister's retail card I installed for her or the one from my laptop, both use ati gpus. I'm guessing my sister's install cd.

but when I was doing some searches, I saw a crytek link on the nvidia website, so I figure it wasn't ATI-centric :)

I'm on dialup now, home...so you have to do your own snappy broadband searches :p

ok...so I searched, and lo and behold there were lots of ATI demos...at ATI's site of course. Not easy to find though I tells ye

downloaded 1.5 gbs earlier and installed all at home :D

I gotta tell ya, eventhough ATI doesn't dish it up as "friendly" as Nvidia, their installs sure are more professional. None of that stuff that looks like cobbled together hacked code that you can't uninstall :p

Hmm, haven't looked at them all cuz there's a lot...but I'll guess to say that eventhough I've found enough to match Nvidia's...they lack that certain something extra right? Before I experience them all...anything on ATI like the timbury demo? That things cool quirky!

and now for some eye candy bliss...on Vista pre-RC1 and vista catalyst drivers... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom