ATI vs. Geforce

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYL\X/3K

I know <html>, do you?
this may sound stupid but im curious, i have a ASUS mobo with a built in Geforce, my question is: would it be better if u install another Geforce as a PCI-e or a ATI Radeon PCI-e . Or it doesn't matter???

Oh Boy. Who votes for this thread to be closed before it gathers steam? The title scared the crap outta me.

Incase no one raises their hand, what's your budget?

Im pretty sure we've already established that the best card within his budget that he previously stated was a 7300GT. Thus this thread should be locked as he needs to know no more than to buy the 7300GT. Unless his budget changed this thread should be locked.

Sora said:
Im pretty sure we've already established that the best card within his budget that he previously stated was a 7300GT. Thus this thread should be locked as he needs to know no more than to buy the 7300GT. Unless his budget changed this thread should be locked.

i bought it SORA, but its giving me issues that why im asking if it matters if a Geforce or ATI should be installed on a ASUS with a Geforce with a integrated allredy in it:

http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=131035

TriEclipse said:
It does not matter. However, you should've disabled any onboard graphics from the Device Manager.

someone told me onces that AMD proccesors bought ATi and pretty much they usually work better with ASUS mobo's. I dont know if thats true or not but every ASUS mobo I had it never had any problems with ATI radeons but for some reason my Geforce i bought is really srewing it up my pc. odd -_-

whats the difference if I disable it through BIOS?

Why would AMD buying ATi have anything to do with an ASUS motherboard? If that makes sense to you, please explain how. In any case, it doesn't matter, plain and simple.

BIOS should work too.

ATI like AMD make their chips out of kittens and use their wiskers as a super fast bus... or at least that's what i heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom