Ati or Nvidia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce.CR

Baseband Member
Hello all, I already mentioned that I'm builing a new Computer, now I need some help in choosing the rigth Graphic card.

Right now I got that:

Ati 1900XTX
Geforce 7900GTX

I saw in a lot of Benchmarks, that the Geforce 7900GTX won in over 80% of the test. I am a Hardcore egoshooter player so I need the to run the game with the best graphic and as fast as it goes.

I just want the best graphic card that is on the market right now.
Please don't say ati or nvidia is better, because I like it, pls say which one is really better.

Greetings from Switzerland:)

Bruce.CR

ps. I found this intersting card http://www.evga.com/articles/279.asp. Insn't that like super mega fast?

They're pretty much neck-in-neck right about now. If you have a look at some of the benches with both these cards, the normally only beat each other by about 5 fps, so I'd say the choice is yours.

7900GTX beats the X1900XTX more often but the 7900GTX costs an average ~$50 more than the X1900XT which OC's to the X1900XTX extremely easily. It's up to you, if those extra 5 FPS are worth it to you, go for the 7900GTX.

Geforce has better shadow rendering, more technology. Ati is just pure specs... right???

But they still are both pretty close to the same...
I personally am a geforce fanboy cause of the low prices..

i think the nvidia one is better at the moment but it depends on what games you want to play find benchmarks to find out which one is generally better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom