athlon 64 3500 a bottleneck for 8800gts ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are you buying amd... like honestly.. just buy intel.. get a cheap e2200 or something, a ds3l and the rest of your parts.....

is the lower end intel stuff really beter than comparably priced AMD stuff ??

I'm really just looking for the best bang for my buck MOBO-CPU combo.
Since the AMD combo I've got now was $150 I guess I wana say 200 MAX for mobo and CPU...

what do you recomend for intel ?

650+overclocking... EQUALS HORSE CRAP...

lol.. wanna buy my 680i A1 for 100 dollars... get full 16x Lanes, better overclocking.. and for 20 bucks extra... my tuniq tower!

i got I/O shield, sata cables, drivers, bios, and ide cable

680i A1's are pwnage with non-Wolfdale Intel Chips :)

and you can trust Nosboost to give you everything, plus its a really good deal..... and it puts him one step closer to getting what he wants for his new rig

Nos I sent you a PM

If you don't need sli a p35 or p43/45 motherboard are great overclockers. That is a good deal on a 680i A1 as well.

Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GA-EP35-DS3L LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards
or
Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GA-EP43-DS3L LGA 775 Intel P43 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards

Also the E2200 is not worth the price increase vs the E2180.

ok awesome I'll go with the e2180 then.

BTW...

just how exactly does one board overclock "better" than another one ? easier bios to run and program ?

better fsb's, more stable voltage, better bios stability.. communications are just generally better

stability is what makes 1 board better than another.. the ability to stay stable using higher fsb's, ram timings, and voltages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom