asus rma ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

v8killaz

In Runtime
so I sent my board back to asus for an rma
I asked them to send me a new board that i WILL PAY FOR AND THEN REFUND ME THE MONEY ONCE THEY GET MY BOARD, they said they dont have that board in stock so I guess they will my board I sent

My board had alot of trouble and weird stuff with it, My ? is if they cant fix my board will they send me a new board or ship my old board back. I need the board back perfect as I dont want to deal with them again. They hung up on me like 3-4 times for no reason.

What should I expect, this is my first time dealing with asus

Asus are really nice actually great customer support from my experiences if they can't send you a brand new board they will send you a recertified board which is an rma'd board that has been fixed.

ASUS RMA is terrible. Just pray you don't have to deal with them again. My RMA'ed board came back with the rod bent that holds the CPU cover in place. I bent it back myself because of course they wanted me to send my board back......

The previous RMA took 3 weeks and they did nothing.

I'm going to call them as soon as they receive the board to make sure they test it, I ha more than one problem, if they just fix that one problem and dont fix the other one it wont be good
They should just send you a new board and keep the bad one and sell it refurbished after they fix it
its their fault they made a bad board anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom