Asus or MSI mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have that ASUS board and it works great. I was looking at the DFI or the ASUS as my last board was an ASUS (A7N8X Deluxe) and it was twitchy. I finally went with the ASUS again and have not been disappointed.

One of the best right now. I do not use SLI so do noy worry about that. I wanted the best quality board with the features I wanted and believe that most companies will put their best effort into the production of their top of the line board.

The MSI board I have in my current box was excellent. Great performance and compatability. The only trouble I had was that MSI has this archaic CPU overclocking utility that is buggy as all heck, but they haven't updated that in a long time. I mistakenly installed it (because I didn't do my homework) and ended up having to get rid of it...which was tricky.

it seems that all the people suggest MSI k8N Neo4 Platinum is better ..... actually i dont think i will not use SLI , so will drop the choice asus a8n32 deluxe- beside the price differences is around 50 euros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom