ASRock 939Dual-Sata2 Motherboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

septoid2

Daemon Poster
Anyone have any experiance with this board? All the reviews say its pretty good, but the reviews also said the K8N Neo4-F was good too *rolls eyes*

So stability wise, does it hold up? I find this board to be really great incase my PCIE video card ever needs to be RMA'd, I can pop in my old Ti4200 and still game or what not. It's pretty cheap too, but it soudns too good to be true, with its future cpu port and all.

So, any ideas? May I add, this only has a 20-pin rather then a 24-pin power socket on the motherboard, but still has the 4-pin 12v rail. Weird.

Well first, look at the brand. ASRock isn't 'popular' for a reason. I think we had a thread about the dual ported board before... the general concensus was 'poop'

Ryan

septoid2 said:
Anyone have any experiance with this board? All the reviews say its pretty good, but the reviews also said the K8N Neo4-F was good too *rolls eyes*

So stability wise, does it hold up? I find this board to be really great incase my PCIE video card ever needs to be RMA'd, I can pop in my old Ti4200 and still game or what not. It's pretty cheap too, but it soudns too good to be true, with its future cpu port and all.

So, any ideas? May I add, this only has a 20-pin rather then a 24-pin power socket on the motherboard, but still has the 4-pin 12v rail. Weird.

Go with the MSI. If you look at Asrock's products, they are all inexpensive compared to other quality products. It's just like buying a power supply, cheap *** one, or a good one.

Dude the MSI K8N Neo4-F shitted me out. It's chipset fan whirs very loudly and stops working and turns back on when it wants to! I can only use my computer in safe mode now because of it. MSI can lick my nads! *insert hate comments against MSI*

Every review I read says the ASRock board is great, solid, and the ULi chipset is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom