Anyone read the Nvidia forums lately ???? Re-thinking 750i !

Status
Not open for further replies.

illnastyimpreza

In Runtime
so I've been reading the nvidia forums about possible video relating graphics coruption from 7 series mobos !

it seems its happening to almost EVERYONE !

anyone over here having similar problems with thier 750i ???

I'm thinking the SLI might be a TOTAL PITA ...

I might just go for the single 8800GTS and call it a day. (& go with a gigabyte mobo)

We've already discussed this so far and veedubfreak said that this doesn't happen on 750i FTW boards yet, but worse comes to worse, you can avoid the nForce boards like most people have with the 6 series, and just go P35/X38

but quit making multiple threads on the same build, you're pushing some threads down that could still be active, just use one thread in the future instead of like 4

I've been thinking the FTW meant "for the win" ....... what does it actualy mean ? :laughing:

and yeah

yeah surprisingly the search feature on this site works great :) been reading up on alot of stuff... but its been my experience with other sites that people don't read your thread unless you have a title including something pertaining to a situation they have encountered....hense the new thread :)

Now I just gotta figure out if SLI for future proofing is going to be worth the gamble on the MOBO problems...

Its engineered "FTW" because of its bang for the buck and similarity to the 780i

Dude you haven't seen the 9 series scale have you man?

Its like freaking 90% scaling now.... 8 series and down scale like 40% still though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom