anyone got the HP LP2475W monitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comdot

In Runtime
i have been going insane trying to find the right monitor for me. i've just switched from a good quality 22" CRT that's nearly a decade old.

i've ordered the HP LP2475W.

opinions please?

2761324652_a13d40c903.jpg

HP LP2475W Review

^review

I use the HP 2465W at work (not the same but almost)

It is quite impressive for a monitor. Obviously I don't game on it so I can't critique it from that point of view, but it's running off on board video and still looks mighty good.

you used the word 'mighty'. that makes me feel excited about this. :happy:

gaming... it does have 25ms input lag under a CRT, which is higher than TN-based panels (i think 7ms is common for TN?), but it's still less than half the input lag of a Dell UltraSharp 2408WFP, i don't think i'd touch that for gaming, personally.

i do intend to use the HP for gaming, i don't have OCD in the winning online games department, so i don't think 25ms is going to be an issue for me, i may be wrong though.

happy days. :happy:

here are some pics just of the setting up of it.

will post some pics showing whether it's any good or not later... will have to get my tripod out to get decent pics.

took about 2 minutes to set up.

IMG_6919.jpg

IMG_6923.jpg

IMG_6924.jpg

IMG_6925.jpg

IMG_6926.jpg

IMG_6929.jpg

IMG_6934.jpg

IMG_6936.jpg

IMG_6938.jpg

wow looks really nice :] Thanks for posting some pictures

Feels great to get a new monitor huh? I upgraded not to long ago and as you know it's awesome, watch some movies n see the difference

btw hows that keyboard? I see it a lot and am interested in it

keyboard is great :)
first keyboard i've bought since 1999.
buttons are easy to press and fairly quiet, backlight is cool at night and can be turned off and set to 50%. wrist rest is good- can be extended and retracted and removed. best of all, it's pretty cheap.

yeah i've pretty much been on the same CRT since 2001 so this is a huge change for me. did you get this monitor when you upgraded?

nice monitor! I have an S-IPS but its 16ms response time, which doesn't really bother me none. I don't game that much if at all really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom