Antec Vs. The new Guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
then you spending another 30$, its much easier to buy a sheet of acrylic for 5$ and take the fan off.

Do I hae to glue it, or is there already a place where you slide it?

No, you cant crush a jet.

Aircraft alloy is insanely strong and made to withold very strong pressures.

A tin soda can is not....please stop with the trolling.

Sorry* I didn't mean to start anything, did you get my PM?

Do I hae to glue it, or is there already a place where you slide it?

you can glue it tape it what ever alot of members here sue double sided outdoors tape, its also what mncptech uses some times. heck even some velcro tabs would be great, i havent seen the case in person to know if you could slide it in. but from the images ive seen it looks like the fan just clips out and i guesse you could just clip a sheet of acrilic of the same size into it.

you can glue it tape it what ever alot of members here sue double sided outdoors tape, its also what mncptech uses some times. heck even some velcro tabs would be great, i havent seen the case in person to know if you could slide it in.

Dude, then I would have to look at glue around the edges, if I do that? Plus that sounds kinda hard cutting glass..

Dude, then I would have to look at glue around the edges, if I do that? Plus that sounds kinda hard cutting glass..

um glass? its acrilic and no you dont glue the edges lol, you glue the back of the panel, and put the acrilic sheet there. acrilic is easy to cut with any dremel, just make sure to have a coolant. to preserve your cutting blade. anyway its very very simpeli dont think you understand how easy it is yet.

Only bad thing about aluminum cases is the price, normal aluminum cases are much much thinner then steel cases, so they feel flimsier. High end cases use more layers of aluminum to make them strong, but by then the price skyrockets. Ex. High end lian li and silverstones

um glass? its acrilic and no you dont glue the edges lol, you glue the back of the panel, and put the acrilic sheet there. acrilic is easy to cut with any dremel, just make sure to have a coolant. to preserve your cutting blade. anyway its very very simpeli dont think you understand how easy it is yet.

Wait, so you glue it behind the panel, instead of cutting it, and glueing it with its edges? And what a dremel, and a coolant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom