Antec Vs. The new Guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's sweet. the exhaust on our Z06 is fully titanium and looks like crap because it's all tarnished. i hope the case doesn't do that.

It looks nice, but i prefer full length doors. But that's just me, otherwise she looks nice.

The past few machines that I have built for family and friends have used Lian Li cases. They were intuitive in their design and looked great. The owners loved them.

Are you talking about the TJ10 zmatt??

I went today to microcenter and saw it in person and was amazed. The build quality is just over the top...im pretty sure i could sit on it and i weigh 250lbs.

Its a bitx expensive but i think it would be a better invested than the painted 932. And i saw the 932 also and its actually too big...was the biggest case there same size as the armor.

One thing I don't like about the TJ10 is how long it is, it fits E-ATX and it is actually too big for my computer desk, that's my only grip. Height-wise its great, but its super long. I have 2x Lian Li fans as top exhaust fans, kept everything amazingly cool. of course right now its empty :(, no core i7 in it yet. Oh yea, that center intake fan is a ***** to get to.

I actually owned a Lian Li before, and i think silverstone beats them in the quality department.

PS did ur microcenter give any info on core i7? I might visit mine tomorrow to see if they're selling it early or not.

Are you talking about the TJ10 zmatt??

I went today to microcenter and saw it in person and was amazed. The build quality is just over the top...im pretty sure i could sit on it and i weigh 250lbs.

Its a bitx expensive but i think it would be a better invested than the painted 932. And i saw the 932 also and its actually too big...was the biggest case there same size as the armor.

Yeah I was referring to the TJ10. I just like full length front doors. She looks like a solid case though. I believe you when you say it can hold you weight. It had better at $330. I like the use of anodized aluminum. Much better than plastic. There is no way that door is coming off. Unless you really want it too.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom