Hey all. When does this premium antec signature series power supply starts retailing in the market?
Antec official website has shown up for the first time.
Antec.com - Signature Series
Reviews are also out why is there no signs of any presence for newegg? Is it too early?
Was sourcing for a 650W review with no signs of it.
Wow! This is a kind of fantabulous power supply after reading the reviews. It features Japanese made Nidec Beta SL 80mm cooling fans and capacitors to ensure optimal quality! It is semi modular and was awarded 80Plus with 82% or more efficiency at 100% load. Hereby refering to 850W model: Comes with 4 12V rails with two rated 22A and two rated 25A. Total 65A combined 12V rails. 3.3V and 5V rails at 25A each. Nvidia SLI certified ready and the standard warranty we can expect from antec.
Reviews have shown that it is silent when load is not greater than 600W. True?
1. Why does the review shows that it is not SLI certified where it was clearly shown on the official website itself?
2. Does the 650W juicy for the 4870W for a typical setup?
3. What is the OEM? Seasonic?
4. What is the price range for 650W and 850W?
5. Would you select signature over true power quattro for the 850W models? Both are 80Plus SLI and 80mm cooling fans.
The review has spoken for all and personally I find the build, the name, the features, the ratings and the nature of this invention an attractive power supply. What is your take on it? Any comments out there or anyone going to power this up with your 9800GX2/GTX/GTX+260/+280/HD3870X2/4870/future 4870X2?
Comments are valued.
Simply loved it.