Antec P182se so shiny :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey how did you get a 3k score on 3dmark at 3.1GHz and i only get just almost 2.7k? at 3.2

I was up to 3.5+ when those results came in. 3.1 is where I always go back too, right now I'm playing around at 3.3 :p I'll be trying to break 4.0 when my new WC system comes though ^^

AndWeather the window would look tacky or not, why would you go through so much trouble and expenses of making the inside black and having everything so flow-ish and smooth, and then hide it behind a mirror o.0....

Invisible said:
does RAID 0 help any in 3dmark?

The hard drive doesn't have anything to do with gaming performance, or 3dmark. It just loads the files faster.

Intake seems shabby, exhaust fans doing a lot of work pulling through the door then the face with little grills. Speaking of exhaust there doesn't seem to be much to do the job. Sure the PSU looks like its going to stay cool and separated but the rest of the case just whispers stagnant to me.

0.jpg

pretty nifty. Caught my attention...... I mean the computer case. :D

i like what i'm seeing.... and i like the case too..

My question is, which one is harder to keep pretty and which one costs more in maintenance fees. Im guessing the one on the left.

Wow...just wow. I am absolutely flabbergasted by this case.

Honestly, I don't know if I have ever seen an uglier case. That mirror finish is so incredibly hideous. Nice one, Antec.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom