Antec Nine Hundred Mid Tower Case - $69.99 from Frys.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bot2011

In Runtime
Antec Nine Hundred Mid Tower Case

The topic says it all. I recieved my 2 antec nine hundred cases and one was damaged so my wife called Fry's to RMA it and the supervisor said asked what we paid for the cases and we said $89.99 + shipping. He mentioned that they were now $69.99 + shipping so he credited $20 for the undamaged one, did an RMA and refunded the damaged one and ordered a new one at the $69.99 + shipping price.

Not a bad deal at all. Basically it's 2 for 1 at Fry's.com when you compare it to newegg.com. :)

Just wanted to pass this infomation around.

What an amazing deal, it's not even a rebate deal. Newegg has it up for 139.99 with a 40$ rebate for 99.99 but I just ordered this from frys with 8$ shipping. Now all it's gonna do is wait till July 22 for a 8800GTX and q6600 :laughing:

Pretty much in the same boat. Waiting for the 22 July price drop than picking up the last of my parts. Although I am going for the e6750 and the 8800gts 640 :)

I think I'm going to order this case...I don't need a new case but holy ****. That is an AMAZING deal!!!

**** i just ordered mine 2 days ago for $90

imma call them and see if i cant get the difference credited to me

Be very very very VERY polite. Worst case scenario, RMA it and get a new one, not that I would ever condone ensuring a part was damaged to get a cheaper price :)

This is why I have my wife call about price credits and discounts. I am brash and bull-headed.. she can give you a cavity with her very polite and sweet demeanor.

Antec Nine Hundred Mid Tower Case

The topic says it all. I recieved my 2 antec nine hundred cases and one was damaged so my wife called Fry's to RMA it and the supervisor said asked what we paid for the cases and we said $89.99 + shipping. He mentioned that they were now $69.99 + shipping so he credited $20 for the undamaged one, did an RMA and refunded the damaged one and ordered a new one at the $69.99 + shipping price.

Not a bad deal at all. Basically it's 2 for 1 at Fry's.com when you compare it to newegg.com. :)

Just wanted to pass this infomation around.

no!!!!!!!! how long will this deal freaking last, i need that case when i build my e6750 freaking build................ omg omg omg

no!!!!!!!! how long will this deal freaking last, i need that case when i build my e6750 freaking build................ omg omg omg

HAHAHA, looks like almost everyone is on the same boat like someone said before.. I'm too waiting for July 22 to buy my new rig but I'm not sure if I should spent a little more and get new case, I'm using this right now and have no complaints at all: Newegg.com - Sunbeam Transformer IC-TR-BA Black Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Retail

heh in the add where it says "you can own any noob ever spawned..." they should have put "pwn" instead, that would have been funny.
that case cools like crazy...and its not too too ugly. the only thing i dont like is the power supply at the bottom of the case. hmmm...maybe i'll gets me one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom