Antec Nine Hundred

Status
Not open for further replies.
ggggrrrrr lol your not understanding me you can either buy it premade like you would a psu or hdd you don't build it yourself you buy it premade you buy the component. you can buy it "premade" so all you do is slot it into the 5.25" bay yourself or you can buy the individual parts e.g. circuitboard make some form of casing

I was looking for a temp. display for my case, too.

Newegg doesnt have a very large selection of temp displays (according to the search I did on there -- just search "temperature display") and this seems to be the only one that fits the "theme" of the Antec Nine Hundred.

Newegg.com - NZXT SENTRY 1 Controller Panel - Retail

From what I read though, it's really low quality?

Am I looking in the wrong section, or are there just not very many good temp. displays on Newegg?

(I don't care about the fan control stuff -- the Antec fans have the 3-speed controls built into them, I read)

And about the case... if there is no back grill, is it still possible to mount a fan back there? (just ordered my case, it hasn't come yet)

Sorry... 1 more question... how difficult is it to install these temperature displays? I've only put together about 3 machines -- and they had nothing fancy on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom