antec 900 quick question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya i dont have any problems with heat or cable management in my 900. But i also run my fans at high speed. Heck the only warm air coming out of my case is from the psu and thats because my psu isnt exactly the most efficient around.

I have the GTX in mine. It sticks out into the upper HDD bay, partially blocking one of the places you could put a hard drive, but thats not a big deal because there's still 5 spaces left. As for the wires, I zip tied as many together as I could, the rest I stuffed into the small compartment below the bottom HDD bay, thus the air flow is only blocked by the bundle of wires I have zipped togehter, so it's minimum blockage really. I also was able to route a few cable behind the mobo tray without any modding at all, because there were already a few places you could route wires through.

However I hate the fact that the CPU power supply cable just barely reaches without having to route it directly over the motherboard.

I have the mobo cable routed over the mobo :( Mine was too short to go under, but its still pretty well hidden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom