Antec 900 Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoysNightOut

In Runtime
Anyone have this case or reccommend it? It looks really solid and I'm looking at getting it to run my new dual core setup here shortly. Thanks!

It's a really awesome case from what I hear.

The only negatives I have towards it is that there are no air filters so all your crap gets dusty as **** and the LEDs are obnoxious haha

I just built a computer with this case. I love it!! And I don't mind the obnoxious LEDs! :)

For any PC I've had, I have always had a problem with dust. I periodically take my PCs out to the garage and clean them out.

What I really like about this PC is the number of fans and how quiet it still is. My father-in-law is convinced on the case because of how quiet it is with all the fans running.

I saw it a couple of months ago at a prerelease. It looked good, but it was predominantly plastic, something that I have now shyed away from and never regretted.

I just feel that for the price it should be a bit nicer.

it looks awesome and it is. but i have never spent over $70 on a case and i dont think i ever will :(

I actually just purchased one yesterday after looking at a ton of other cases. Bought this one for my new build rather than buy another Koolance Water Cooled case. This tower is solid; at the prerelease it may have been plastic but they definitly have changed that. the 4 fans run so silent its amazing and the placement for the powersupply is great. Also the fact that all 4 fans come with switches to adjust them is a great feature. The blue LEDs in the fans arent that annoying either the black mesh in front of them dims em down a bit and the fan on the top doesnt have glow so if its sitting under a desk you wouldnt really have a problem with that. Thumbscrew bays for your harddrives make for easy installation and such. Comes with a 3x5 mesh replacement for a floppy drive that looks great. I slipped an ATX board in just to check out how much room Id have and its not a ton but its plenty. Along with the fans all ready installed there is I believe 2 more slots available for optional fans. One on the back and one on the side of the case. LOVE the entire look of the case. Id probably give it a 8.5 / 10 in the catagory of non-watercooled :D. Not to heavy either.

j369852147412 said:
it looks awesome and it is. but i have never spent over $70 on a case and i dont think i ever will :(

This case was $80 @ the circuit city by my house over the weekend. :)

I spent $250 for my case :p Why not buy a nice case, its one of the parts which will actually last a good while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom