antec 1200 or 932?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the 932, but that's just because I hate Antec cases. :]
(I have a bias against Antec cases, I admit to it. So I may not be the best source of information as far as Antec cases go.)

Go on your preference of looks, they're both about the same more or less. Haf might have better wire management, and a lot of people around here seem to love theirs.

Personally I would have to say the HAF. Overall better for wire management, can easily add water cooling with room for a 360 rad up top, and all the drive bays are tool-less.

Really the only pro to the Antec 1200 is that it's big, that's about it...

It's just a matter of personal preference, if you can, try and go to a computer shop to look at their showcase models if available. Seeing the thing up close is a lot different than looking at it from your monitor.

Personally I would have to say the HAF. Overall better for wire management, can easily add water cooling with room for a 360 rad up top, and all the drive bays are tool-less.

Really the only pro to the Antec 1200 is that it's big, that's about it...

I have to agree here in 100%. I think both cases are fine choices, but the wire management on the HAF 900-series are very well done. That feature where you can guide the CPU and mobo power behind the standoff sheet metal is a great feature. It took me FOREVER to route the cables for my antec p-182, and even then I had the CPU power able a little taught over the GPU card... it does not make me happy and I tried fixing it with several solutions... NADA!

which case has the best airflow ? or is there other cases that are better besides these two?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom