Amd Vs. Intel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyr

In Runtime
No I'm not asking which one is better, (we all know that AMD ownz:p ) I want to know what the AMD equivelent of a Pentium 4 3.2GHz is?

In theory, any AMD processor with a name that includes "3200", such as the AMD 64 3200+

OHH NOOO....not another "AMD vs. Intel" thread.....i mean seriously...haven't yall ever heard of searching??

[/rant] :D

Do you think a Sempron 64 2800+ Palermo (which is clocked at 1.6GHz stock) would overclock to at least 2.0GHz if I have an aftermarket heatsink, AS5, good OCing RAM, and a DFI mobo?

EDIT: I read some reviews on newegg and several people said they got theirs to about 2.0 on stock cooling so it seems they will. :D

I know off topic, but H4X3R, why'd you change the sig? While I like the new one, I thought the old one was pretty badass.

Tyr said:
Do you think a Sempron 64 2800+ Palermo (which is clocked at 1.6GHz stock) would overclock to at least 2.0GHz if I have an aftermarket heatsink, AS5, good OCing RAM, and a DFI mobo?

EDIT: I read some reviews on newegg and several people said they got theirs to about 2.0 on stock cooling so it seems they will. :D

.. Where did the 2800+ come from? Werent we talking about pent 4 3.2ghz dual core!?

i have a 2600+ sempron palermo and it overclocked to 2.0ghz on stock cooling
so you shouldnt have a problem with aftermarket cooling specially on a dfi mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom