AMD Sempron 3000+ 1.80GHz @10$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Nice deal I thought

AMD Sempron 3000+ 1.80GHz / 128KB Cache / 1000MHz FSB / Hyper-Transport / Winchester Core / Socket 939 / OEM / Processor

The AMD Sempron™ processor performs at the top of its class when running the home and business applications most. The AMD Sempron™ processor’s full-featured capabilities can include AMD64 Technology, HyperTransport™ technology, up to 256KB total high-performance cache, One 16-bit/16-bit link @ up to 1600MHz full duplex system bus technology, and an integrated DDR memory controller.

The AMD Sempron™ processor provides the productivity enhancing performance you need for your everyday applications. It runs over 60,000 of the world’s most popular applications, so you can enjoy solid performance. With 35 years of design and manufacturing experience and shipments of more than 240 million PC processors, you can count on AMD to provide reliable solutions for your home or business.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2227092&CatId=0

Shumway said:
It would be a good deal if you could get the rebate,But getting rebate's from them is like trying to teach a blind man to drive - Just not going to happen ;)

Lol, that's one way to put it. :p

Sick deal though, I can't help look at it and chuckle. :eek: Word Processor? I remember when these things made a decent gaming processor.

TriEclipse said:
I remember when these things made a decent gaming processor.

I'll tell you right now,The only difference i noticed between my old sempron 2600+ @ 2.2Ghz and my 64 3000+ @ 2.2Ghz was about 200 point's or so in 3d mark's,Other than that i can't tell a difference in other stuff :angry:

Yeah, about a .2Ghz overclock on the Semprons made up for the lost cache and brought them up to their Athlon counterparts. Atleast that's what my experience with them was. Its like the difference between the Allendale C2Ds and the actual Conroes. No one really pays attention to the C2Ds because they're all under the same series, but it was a big deal with Athlon 64/Sempron 64 for some reason.. $10 for a A64 3200+-like processor is crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom