Amd Prosessor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
whops and why did he say (AMD Athlon 64 3700+ Venice) so you guys are talking about a San Diego not venice right cause newegg has a 3700+ San Diego

Get the dual core opty 165 skt 939, hurry before they release a crappy stepping and oc it, you will get bitten in the ass later up the road if you don't get dual core. The system in my sig is the first computer I ever built, and it is my first system I ever overclocked as well, the first ocing experience I have ever had for that matter. when I first got it, I also said I didnt want to OC, but those FSB settings in the BIOS were just so tempting... :D

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
I vote for one I don't think you listed. AMD Athlon 64 3700+ Venice. 1mb cache and very zippy. Lots of potential

i think you need to edit your post :eek:

Ok i almost got my system planded i guese ill just put it here when its done no need to start another thread

I won't edit my post. I'll correct myself here. If I edit my post, then everyone'll think you're crazy for correcting something that isn't there. MY BAD!!! It's a San Diego. I wasn't thinking... Sorry guys.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom