AMD price cut on July 9...

Status
Not open for further replies.

b1gapl

Mod Emeritus
One of our main goals is to help you manage your business more efficiently by keeping you informed of changes that could affect your purchasing decisions and sales forecast. One such change will be announced on July 9th, when the AMD desktop processor family will have a reduction in suggested prices. Savings for the AMD Athlonâ„¢ 64 X2 (dual-core) processor family will be about 20% and the AMD Athlon 64 (single-core) processor family will be adjusted by approximately 15%. If you are looking for a great value, look to the AMD Sempronâ„¢ processor, which will also offer savings of about 15%.
These new prices will enable you to offer your clients AMD-based desktop solutions with a true price/performance advantage at an even more competitive price. Please contact your authorized AMD distributor for specific pricing and availability details.

AMD Desktop CPU Price Cut July 9th

wow....20% off X2s. So that means the 3600+ is going to be like $56.

verynice.gif

On newegg, it's $59 for OEM. eh....$3...

I guess it's good for people, who aren't going to get aftermarket and overclock.

5000+ x2 here I come! Be really sweet to have both a video card AND processor upgrade this summer. ****, maybe I will even get a zalman cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom