AMD Opteron 165

Status
Not open for further replies.

reckliss

Daemon Poster
Anyone know where I could buy a AMD Opteron 165 Dual-Core 1.8GHz Processor for less the $333 zipzoomfly just went from $313 to $333

I ordered a 165 off ebay, should be here tomorrow or friday. The stepping is:
CCB1E 0550VPMW. There have been multiple reports of this stepping hitting 2.7GHz on stock voltage. This is why I'm selling my 146 :). I will also sell the other one, and my old 165 if it still works. If anybody is interested in my 146, you can check it out in my sig. It does 2.9GHz fully prime stable. Thats basicly an FX-57 for under $200!

Son of a *****. Go figure, I had a feeling that with my parents putting off letting me purchase my parts the price would rise.

<-- Owned.

Same deal with me yesterday rig cost $1231.00 today $1266.42
Parents told me this weekend...

Damnit I figured it would happen sooner or later because of course they wanna make a better profit. Oh well I'm not getting my comp till late spring hopefully the 165 will be way lower by then.

NathanM said:
Son of a *****. Go figure, I had a feeling that with my parents putting off letting me purchase my parts the price would rise.

<-- Owned.

Exact same situation.

Well, it might be a bit before I can order the parts. My dad's a mechanic / appliance repairman and he said he needs to fix a truck and sell it before we can put the money on the PC. I plan on paying for most of it overtime, but I only have like $400 of my own I can put on the PC at the moment. Sucks, but maybe prices will drop :).

NeedAcpu said:
Just wait till the m2 hits.

unless it's next month, and they have some good mobos and a comparable dual core at launch it'll be to long to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom