AMD loses another executive

Status
Not open for further replies.
DailyTech - Another AMD Exec Bolts For The Door

"Henri Richard would leave his position as executive vice president and chief sales and marketing officer for AMD on September 8. Richard had been with the company since 2002 and saw the Sunnyvale, CA-based company go through good times (Opteron successes) and bad times."

good god! AMD is falling apart here! If AMD's Barconela's n Phenom x4/FX dont do well, it's over, period.
AMD is somehow falling apart, because their chief sales and marketing officer is leaving?

I'm not sure how much marketing (advertising) AMD did anyway.

AMD is somehow falling apart, because their chief sales and marketing officer is leaving?

I'm not sure how much marketing (advertising) AMD did anyway.

lmao...my point exactly...they have little to no need for that kind of executive. maybe he was bored because he played too much golf? AMD doesnt rely upon general marketing to sell their products...they depend on price/performance (recently) and consumer loyalty.

lmao...my point exactly...they have little to no need for that kind of executive. maybe he was bored because he played too much golf? AMD doesnt rely upon general marketing to sell their products...they depend on price/performance (recently) and consumer loyalty.

ya sry that i said that AMD is falling apart n stuff, i was just tired of seeing ppl leave all of the sudden from AMD.

IMO, i think that AMD should advertise more, especially in commercials because then it will show ppl, "Hey ppl, Intel isnt the only one making CPUs for computers, try us for a change!" only then would AMD get good sales.

Like nagasama said. AMD doesn't need to rely on commercials or ADs. They're not really looking to overtake Intel.

it would be nice to see an AMD commercial like this tho....

kid wearing sweater breakdancing or doing whatever that club pop n lock shuck n jive stuff they do on the intel commercials....
up walks a gangsta lean with a 40oz in his hand and smacks breakdancing kid in the face with a lead pipe. *BING*
breakdancing kid crumples to ground.
fade to black screen
AMD in big letters...
fade to black screen
then quote:
"breakdance THAT"
lol. i crack myself up sometimes.

hmm but still, would be nice to see an AMD commercial ONCE in a while. As long as AMD is making money n r happy with it, then im happy too.

ya sry that i said that AMD is falling apart n stuff, i was just tired of seeing ppl leave all of the sudden from AMD.
Two main people left. One was from ATI, and now this person who is in a field that AMD isn't exactly putting a huge effort into (marketing/advertising)
it would be nice to see an AMD commercial like this tho....

kid wearing sweater breakdancing or doing whatever that club pop n lock shuck n jive stuff they do on the intel commercials....
up walks a gangsta lean with a 40oz in his hand and smacks breakdancing kid in the face with a lead pipe. *BING*
breakdancing kid crumples to ground.
fade to black screen
AMD in big letters...
fade to black screen
then quote:
"breakdance THAT"
lol. i crack myself up sometimes.
:confused:

pay no attention to who leaves AMD, it's always been more important to watch who gets added to their payrole. that's how the good ol' Hammer came about.

exactly!!! people usually leave for some reason.. he was probably actually fired... but you know courtesy... so maybe we'll bring in someone better.... lets pray amd fans :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom