AMD / Intel Future

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope. not at all. its just what i think. i dont have to research what i think. i just think it, and its there.

I wish I could think of a 100 million dollars and Jessica Alba sitting naked in my lap while listening to "Mating Sounds of the Jungle: Greatest Hits"....but I doubt that would then happen in reality.

you can't go through life never going with the big names
Yes you can. And many people do.
I wish I could think of a 100 million dollars and Jessica Alba sitting naked in my lap while listening to "Mating Sounds of the Jungle: Greatest Hits"....but I doubt that would then happen in reality.
Which doesn't really compare to the subjective concept that is in nagasama's (and other's, including myself) heads

Essentially, it's just electrical impulses travelling between neurons.
amd would do the exact same thing intel is doing if they could
Heh, I doubt that.

Invisible said:
everything? even your toothpaste, car, refridgerator, underwear, coffee(doubt you can beat starbucks with homemade...)

Agreed with what Apokalipse said. It's not necessary to use Colgate, Mercedes, Whirlpool, Calvin Klein, or Starbucks.

everything? even your toothpaste, car, refridgerator, underwear, coffee(doubt you can beat starbucks with homemade...)
You don't actually have to have a toothpaste, car, refridgerator, underwear, or coffee
Although it is possible to actually make them yourself

Still, why are you comparing processors to them?

There is no such thing called "true" quad core. A quad core is a quad core.

The intel processors have 4 core so it is Qaud core. It can execute 4 threads simultaneously

Intel 45nm Quad cores will come out on Q4 2007

http://www.techist.com/forums/f76/intel-prices-its-first-45nm-processor-hit-market-4q-148791/

Yeah im not reading all of that. But im sure apokalipse or b1g has already made this point.

Actually there is a difference. The 2 dual cores in the Intel Quads aren't on the same die and have to communicate through some form of interface, in this case the FSB whereas in a true quad all of the cores are connected on one die and they communicate directly. Essentially the current Intel quads are the same thing as having 2 physical dual cores in separate sockets on the motherboard, just in a different form factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom