AMD FX-4350 Vishera 4.2GHz

Hey I have a 1090t Phenom II and the reference cooler GTX 760. When you get your machine put together you should benchmark it so I can compare my PII to your i5 Haswell ;)

Newegg.com - Once You Know, You Newegg

So this is what i've put together for an upgrade!

Not bad, but I don't fully agree with sata drives especially the one you got.
Western Digital WD AV-GP WD5000AVDS 500GB 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal AV Hard Drive Bare Drive - Newegg.com
Here you go, pick this one up instead, I have 2 of these in my computers.
Pumping hard for almost 4 years now, haven't had one bad sector yet.
If your looking for a quick drive for media/videos office work and some gaming get it.
You'll have more space to you in case you record any videos or use it for backup data purposes.
I talked to a old friend of mine, if you use this on 7 it will boot up between 10-20 seconds.
If you use 8 and keep the drive properly fragmented and check for errors on a normal basis...
Boot up time on my windows 8 based computer is about 5-8 seconds flat straight from the bios posting. :/
Also I don't agree with your psu, its a good one but check your setup.
Newegg.com - Antec HCG M HCG-750M 750W ATX12V SLI Ready CrossFire Certified 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply
You got a godzilla of a machine especially with that video card and other components.
Yes its a 119.00 so what, if you look into the drive I picked out you can afford both if you want to.

I Already have a 1TB. I'm Adding the SSD for performance. also what's with Switching the PSU i know for a fact i won't used more than 500W on the upgrades. it honestly just looks like spending more money

I Already have a 1TB. I'm Adding the SSD for performance. also what's with Switching the PSU i know for a fact i won't used more than 500W on the upgrades. it honestly just looks like spending more money

Ok, you are right on some points it doesn't need much power for your setup. :/
However you still need roughly 600watts of power to run it do you think 500w will do ?
Go look at your sig for a second, tell me whats wrong with that and when did you purchase it ?
Also for your ssd if you feel alright thats fine with me as well.
Long as you have enough space or a second drive to move/backup data to is what really counts.

The PSU Selected is 650w. Also my build was a total for 450 Dollars i had the GPU Free from a friend and it works's just fine. I Also have a External Drive to throw my music and pictures while reformating.

Back
Top Bottom