AMD Fans.. Check my new setup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats a small HSF. the xigmatek that thirdshift linked is much better, part of that being the size, and part of it being that the xigmatek is direct-touch.
and no matter which you get, try and get a bracket that mounts on the rear of the mobo to support it. you get more support, and much better contact.

That won't happen. The HSF bolts to the mobo, not the cpu. It probably fall off first. There isn't any upward tension on the cpu, although there is considerable downward force.

Nice build Antec, i especially like the 9950, i should be going and buying mine next Wednesday after payday.

I agree with the other guys, ditch the rosewill and go for a Xigmatek S1283, Noctua NH-U12P or a Thermalright TRUE 120.

Dude, Vista is great, better then XP if you have not tried it you should not judge vista. The main reason why people hate vista is because of apple and there commercials that are about someone using Vista without SP1, but SP1 makes vista awesome so don't worry.

He did mention "trying it" but said it in a demeaning way haha

I like Vista Ultimate Lite and normal Ultimate, but like Windows Server 08 better than them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom