AMD Fanboy goes Conroe..Best Mobo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RicoDirenzo

Fully Optimized
Yea, Yea , Yea........I hate to admit it but I witnessed a friends E6300 Oc'd system compaired to my AM2 4200+ with basically the same stuff on board and his sytem benched me right out of the water!!! By 35%!!! Dang!!! I just bought an OEM E6300. Now what mobo? He has a Foxconn 975X7AB which looks nice but he is having memory compatibility issues with DDR2 800. Best Mobo for me? I'm on a BUDGET!! Ihave eveything but the mobo included 2 gigs of Corsair XMS DDR2 800. Thankx!!:amazed:

What is your budget on the mobo? 80-110? 110-160?

What do you consider budget? Tell me about the price and i could tell you one that would be best with your ram i guess.

you can get the p5b-deluxe w/o the wireless card: p5b-deluxe $182

I suggest the p5b-deluxe, it will give you alot of room to oc. The ds3 is a good board too....but i would go with the p5b-deluxe if you can

I agree with all of the above the the 182 bucks P5B-Deluxe. Excellent mobo for the price. The DS3 is very close though for about 40 bucks less.

For some reason the P5B-Deluxe doesn't overclock as well as the Deluxe/WiFi-AP, same as the P5B doesn't overclock as well as the P5B-E. Either get the P5B Deluxe/WiFi-AP or the P5B-E. P5B-E is still rated higher than the P5B Deluxe on the overclockability scale.

Thanks all...I'm going with the P5B-E. My System will be. Dual Raptor 36 gig HD's in Raid 0, 2 gigs of Cordair XMS DDR2 800, Audigy 2Z platinum, Dual 250 Gig Western Digital Sata 2 250g gigs in JBOD, BFG Nvidia 7950GT 512mb oc'd to 600/1650, Dual Plantronics DVD+/- Roms . It will be oc'd to the max. :)
Edit: Antec True Power 550Wt power syupply, Aspire XiCruiser Case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom