AMD cpu

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, would my M3N be able to OC the 7750BE from 2.7 to 3.2?

Right now I have the 4800+ and it went from 2.5 stock to 2.7 OC'd in the BIOS on max setting.

But I'm sold on the 7750 either way and need to know if the stock HF will handle Crysis when OC'd :freak:

So, would my M3N be able to OC the 7750BE from 2.7 to 3.2?

Right now I have the 4800+ and it went from 2.5 stock to 2.7 OC'd in the BIOS on max setting.

But I'm sold on the 7750 either way and need to know if the stock HF will handle Crysis when OC'd :freak:

what is the model on your mobo.

are you sure your only option is just to use the 10% configuration.
if there are manual options, use those.

but 10% on the 2.7 is like 2.97 or close.

My MB is the M3N72-D, yeah I think the highest setting is 10%. I will reboot and edit this to say for sure.

Edit:
Yep, BIOS options, 3,5,8 and 10% for CPU OC.

Wish I would have been on here before but my system was in lock down thanks to a bad GPU thoguth it was the PSU causing the problem, but then that wasn't it so thought it was the MB and then replaced my M2N with the M3N72-D and still no fans no post.. so pulled out all the cards to see if it was memory or pci and replaced them one by one until I found the dead GPU and once I got rid of that the PC was fine so glad I didn't trash anything ;)

I have no clue how to do that.. I would need to depend on a walk through with that one.. I'm a OC Newb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom