Am I the only one that thinks this card is stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
da*n you people read his post wrong. he was referring to the original post, the link, the ebay item. the SUBJECT OF THIS POST. it's a piece of junk, not the 6600gt in general.

Flanker, sorry, maybe I should have been more specific, I was only referring to the crappy one that I linked.

sprtnbsblplya said:
Flanker, sorry, maybe I should have been more specific, I was only referring to the crappy one that I linked.

Don't sweat it. I understood you the first time. It was clear that you weren't bagging on 6600GT's in general. You were picking the one out that you linked to and started the thread about. Don't worry. There are members on this website that are highly confrentational.

Ryan

I'm sorry, but that post was clearly aimed at the 6600GT. It may not have been what you intended, but thats what it seemed like to anyone. Sorry, it just did. You cleared that up, nothing more to be said.

lol....sheeesh! I understood what he meant! :rolleyes: I didn't get to see the link but it sounds fishy...yes

The post was clearly not aimed for all 6600GTs and me being kinda lax at realizing meanings to some things on forums realized that. The point has actualy already been made when the card first came out. The 512mb verisons of the earlier cards suck, plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom