Also my first time building a PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, you should oc. you should get a e6320, or e6420 if you want to save even more money. i knew how to overclock over a year ago, and im 13 now, and can get a e4300 to 3.2ghz on air. if your 19 you should have the knowledge.

e6420
650i mobo
8800gtx in sli
corsair 620w psu, 1k is such an overkill, i hate when people get those, because theres no way you'll use all of it, unless you have 2 quad cores and 2 8800ultra's and tons of hdds + buncha fans and liquid cooling.
2 gigs of mushkin or corsair dominator series ram.

there you go!

i guess that broken link is the harddrive. You didn't get the arctic cooling fan? a nice and quiet computer is always a plus...and do i need to get any more cables? im more interested in your selections then mine atm

edit: i picked a 700w PSU, but i guess ill take the lesser one since i dont really nee dit

if a 750 watt hard drive can run this:

qx6700
dual 8800 gtx sli
10 WD 320 GB Hard drives
2 DVD-RW drives...

i think that new PSU we recommended can handle what u have :)

i guess that broken link is the harddrive. You didn't get the arctic cooling fan? a nice and quiet computer is always a plus...and do i need to get any more cables? im more interested in your selections then mine atm

edit: lol wrong PSU then, i picked a 700 one, must have misclicked and failed to check..DOH

edited...Although, I'm sure the Tuniq is quiet too. It comes with a fan controller.

comes to 1522 for me after i doubled up on optical drives/hard drives...now comes a decent monitor...don't i need to get my own cables for the hard drive?

Yes, it does come with a thermal pad. You can take it off, and use the AS5. Although, some here, will tell you that the pad on the AF7 is, good enough.

Yea, Samsungs are top quality, when it comes to LCDs. That 19" Samsung, that maroon suggested, is cheaper and has greater specs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom