All my new stuff is here!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I am trying to put up an image here. I'll edit this until it shows up, or just put the url in.... remember, have not managed the wires yet. This is just to show the stuff...

IMG_0018.jpg

Ok, here come the flames, remember, this was just for the guy that said I don't have the build..... I will make it all pretty once I can get 3.6 stable. I am seriously considering water cooling because it seems temp is the only thing limiting this beast of a cpu... And I think I will have to remove the mobo to get a danger den block on, but maybe not. Hopefully someone can address that. Again, once I get it pretty, i'll get another pic up. But look at the hugesness of the case. Those are 8800gtx's with room to spare. And that PSU is huge and the case make sit look normal.

hahaha, so I fixed the crashing, just ran another 3dmark06 and got 15271. Sais my ranking is number 1 in the ORB database. That isn't right cause I see guys posting numbers in forums of 18000+. Once guy got like 25000..... I wish.

Seriously, the only thing limiting this cpu is heat. I got it to 3.6GHZ and ran 3Dmark, played oblivion, and Company Of Heroes, but my cpu temps were 62/63 according to core temp so I backed off. I am really thinking about water cooling. I could get this baby to 4 and beyond. Question though, would that require me to water cool the chipsets as well because they will get hot along with cpu??

running 3dmark on the 30" Dell is just pretty
IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

waytoosmall said:
hahaha, so I fixed the crashing, just ran another 3dmark06 and got 15271. Sais my ranking is number 1 in the ORB database. That isn't right cause I see guys posting numbers in forums of 18000+. Once guy got like 25000..... I wish.

how would someone get 25000 when you pretty much have the best system available?!

EDIT: Btw, it doesn't say yours is the top ranked, just says your machine matches only 1 other person's setup.

KingAustin said:
how would someone get 25000 when you pretty much have the best system available?!

EDIT: Btw, it doesn't say yours is the top ranked, just says your machine matches only 1 other person's setup.

the world record is 25,000... thats with a kentsfield at 5.5 ghz... and liquid nitrogen cooled 8800gtx's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom