All my new stuff is here!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics will be up once I get my new crashing problem figured out. Then I'll get everything nice and tidy and take some pics. If I did it now, I would get flamed for lack of wire management skills. I don't like to make things pretty till I have everything completely stable and running smooth. No point if I end up having to remove something to RMA it etc...

Yep true you would get harassed for bad wiring... were a picky bunch here at tech forums :p

BOT OMFG How did you afford that beast of a pc. I am buying a whole new pc for the same price as your Graphics card. I hope to be getting this ... it totally sucks against yours.

ATI Radeon X1950XT/Pro
AMD Athlon 3800 X2
Gigabyte AM2 Single GPU Motherboard
1GB DDR2 Value Exlir Ram
160 WD 7200RPM 8MB Cahce hard drive. Thats gona cost me 320 quid.

I feel ashamed.

Its all relative bro. I just have lots of resources.... :) That build is great!! Mine is definetely overkill, I just really love pc gaming and the hobby as a whole. I have mad respect for those people that push some of the midrange systems too the max with crazy oc techniques and play all the same games I do. That is always cool to see when someone uses altered drivers and dry ice to take slower stuff to the max. That is real hardcore. In fact, I kind of cheat by buying so much stuff that is already fast.... :) But again, I love my gaming....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom