All done...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr DMoney

In Runtime
After tons of hours working and working. Every now and then I got to look at all the parts I would be getting thanks to newegg. And the great support of this forum. I just wanted to say thanks for helping me out. I finally got all my parts in today and install took a little while, because I am a noob. I didn't run into a single problem, as is yet.
I can't wait until I get a new monitor, I hate not having a Desktop. I hate using this 52" HDTV in only a 720p resolution. It is ok for now but I really need to upgrade. I will hopefully have lots of pictures tomorrow and a more in deap review. I have really only got to download drives and get firefox. Not really much else. Also thanks to Ross for helping me out o'so much. So thank you all. Later

Hey I noticed for your motherboard you chose a 680i. They're supposed to have a lot of issues, though, and I had been planning on getting one until I heard about the bugs it supposedly has. So anyway, I was curious if you had any probelems with yours, and if so, what did you have to do to make it work?

Congrats man, im about to order my stuff from New Egg, and it will also be my first build.

I hope to jesus h christ i dont screw this up, your givin me hope.

I should of actually posted my specs, I will when I get home. I created my signature before I bought my parts. I didn't get the evga 680i board because of the problems. I got the Asus P5b Deluxe and I love it. Great motherboard. Once I get home today I will post pictures if my sister let me use their cameras. I also got g.skill ram, not corsair.

Yeah, I know. My computer wasn't even for gaming. I had to deal with only small task, no over loading it. I love how that my cpu normally runs at 1-3 percent, even while installing things. It took me about 20-45 seconds to install 3dmark 2006, but didn't get to see how it posted. All information will be hear soon. Right now I am at school so I can't, but soon. I hate my case though. It is a plastic piece of junk but it is my plastic piece of junk. Full specs, full review, and tons of pictures comming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom