Alienware Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
does anybody know where i can get a hand on an alienware case?? or anybody on the forum willing to sell one? Those cases seem awesome, and from what i've read the side air ducts cool the graphics card(s).. or so the site says... anywho, i'm looking for one, anybody know how to go about getting it?

i've checked ebay.. and their disclaimer scares me... it says they may have scuffs and scratches and all that... and that scares the crap outta me

PLEASE NOTE!
These towers are sold "AS IS" and have may have minor damage to the outside of the case .... scuffs, scratches, areas where the paint is missing and/or other cosmetic blemishes.

ya, i would hate to be all excited about the case coming in.. i open it up, and half the case is black.. while the other half is just white or whatever color the metal or plastic may be..

i think i'll take my chances though, it comes with a psu... which i know is better than mine, they'r lowest standard is a 460 watt with 30a on the 12v rail or something like that... and thats much better than what i'm running, so i'm getting 2 for one

i've already made a bid on it, hopefully i win it, i'm willing to go up to 100 bucks with shipping included, so my bet can go up to 55 dollars... even if there is chipped off paint, i could always get someone to paint it for it me, get a nice metallic glossy finish.. so i've decided to get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom