Alienware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arbiter

In Runtime
Is Alienware a rip off? How much cheaper would building your own PC be compared to buying an Alienware?

Alienware is a VERY large amount more. I'm not sure about this, but I think you could build one with about the same parts (except for the Alienware brand ones, obviously, something else that is just as good) for about half as much.

I'm guessing they charge you hidden fees such as building, support and jack up the prices for each part?

Alienware usually overprices their products by about 20-30 percent. They also love to throw in, or offer "water cooling". This water cooling that they offer is garbage and performs about on par with a lower quality aftermarket heat sink.

Do you have to refill the water cooling every so often or is that only with a custom build?

What I meant was, if you were to purchase an Alienware PC with watercooling, would you have to take it apart every so often to refill the water or whatever needs to be done to it?

What I meant was, if you were to purchase an Alienware PC with watercooling, would you have to take it apart every so often to refill the water or whatever needs to be done to it?
KOF answered your question by simplifying it.

ALL custom loops require maintenance. What does it come with? A CUSTOM LOOP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom