AlienIce™ 2.0 Video Cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerodayATK

Daemon Poster
i got this on my new computer i new its some type of cooling does anybody know what type and if it just colls video or all chips???

I am going to assume just the Video, since that is what it says. Alienware huh? How much did that cost you?

LOL wow... that's a lot of money. When did you buy it? If you paid that much recently, i feel really sorry for you. I haven't paid that much for my system, and it's better than yours.... no offense. I almost bought an alienware though, their cases are sick.

BEFORE ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING, I don't want anyone criticising this guy for buying from Alienware. Please realize that some people simply aren't comfortable building their own PC and have the money to buy an alienware. If anyone makes any rude remarks regarding Theyoyokid303's purchase you'll be warned, no ifs ands or buts. Stick to the question

I suggest you call up Alienware and ask them what it is mate, as I believe Alienware includes customer service with their purchases

i know ......lol i just ordered it yesterday.... i really wanted to build my own ...i have the knowledge and the help of a monster techie but my mom didnt want me to .... so it was dell or alienware i just had to get the case ........lol

Riceball said:
LOL wow... that's a lot of money. When did you buy it? If you paid that much recently, i feel really sorry for you. I haven't paid that much for my system, and it's better than yours.... no offense. I almost bought an alienware though, their cases are sick.
no offense taken ... i will be upgrading it by christmas.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom