Ahhhh!!!! Still Stuck Around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremytfdm

Baseband Member
OMG my computer is still being slow. i thought from my previous post about the ram etc that i fixed it, but its still here.

this is so frustrating. my problem is my computer is going slowly after all ive done is move it 90 degrees counter clockwise. in Day Of Defeat: Source i used to get 50fps on my ati radeon 9250, now i get 9fps. i dont know what is wrong, ive tested my ram, my memory, my cpu, my hdd and its all good.

but something is wrong and i dont know what. can someone please help me before i go insane!?

yeah. well i moved the desk i had my computer on 90 degrees to lean on another wall. and now its chucked a sad and gone slow.

care to provide an answer, i cant :(.

Thanks, Regards Jeremy

Are you blocking airflow? Maybe its overheating. Causing your video card to overheat.

yeah this is tough. ive concidered blocking air flow so ive opened my case and put a full 30 cm pedastool fan infront there and it didnt change it one bit.

i seriously dont know what is wrong .

*edit* i just launched WMP and IE again and my comp lagged out.. so i tried launching guitar pro 5 and it said my cpu usage was at 80%. so i got my dad to help me and i cleared out my cpu fan and i put new silicon heat cream on my cpu to transfer heat. but that did nothing unfortuneately. so frustrating >.<. when i was looking through a list of google results the page took like 3 seconds to scroll down its unbelievable slow especially for my computer anyway. does anyone want my specs? if not i dont want to post em because at times it gets annoying :p so yeah.

well yes it did start when i moved my case, so to make sure it wasnt windows that was corrupt i formatted.. and its still slow. ill run hijackthis aswell.. what did u need from it?

is it possible wen u were moving everything u may have bumped it? did u try taking mem out and putting bak in to make sure it wasnt bout to fall out... 1 other thing could be ur GPU is biting the dirt... do u have another old card u could put in and see?

these are all suggestions... i had this problem b4 but it was my ram flakin out...

List ur Specs for me if u dont mind... do u have 2 512 stix of ram or what... because when i had this problem i had 2x512mb stix and 1 was bad...BUT it would pass ALL memory tests... weird i no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom