agp video cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he is looking to buy in stores new. The X1650XT is open box and will work great for 130 bucks. Retail yes the X1650XT will be out of your budget but it is close to the power of a 7800GT as well.

The X1650PRO is a good card though.

you mean x1650pro?

because I don't see many 1650xt's around plus its a little over my budget

I can also consider the 7800gs because it's around 130 after MIR a lot around here but I heard it isn't much good?

the open box one in my first link....

oh i didn't read that..... but i doubt u can get a good price.... but go to ur retailer tell us what (s)he is offering and we tell u if it is an acceptable deal...

it's equivelent in PCI-E is the exact same thing...an X1650PRO. The only real difference from AGP and PCI-E is the amount of bandwidth allowed transfered over. An AGP X1650PRO will do about the exact same as a PCI-E version.

EDIT: Price wise the 7600GS can be better but the X1650PRO is a more powerful card and remains under 130 bucks. You said the best card under 130 bucks and that would be the X1650PRO. However you can't go wrong with either card...

gaming wise(bang for the bucK) i say gt is the best, pretty sure here Sora would agree, that thing is sick, it can tackle and destroy Counter Strike: Source at 1600 by 1200 resolutions... and thats pretty demanding game from what i hear.... my friend is an addict for that game and that 7600 gt owns that game, bu 1650pro is quite decent as well....

only problem is that i really doubt the retailer will have the gt version for agp since those are pretty rare for agp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom