AGP the new PCI-E

Status
Not open for further replies.

BennyV04988

Fully Optimized
so today I totally got into a nerd war with this kid in school because he critized the fact that I'm buy a PCI-E video card! :p I was like what the hellll are you talking about?! He said he thinks AGP will "return" like PCI as PCI-E, and soon no less. I was like they don't support AGP with new cards. He's building a crap system for like 300 and claims I can't build a "good" pc for a grand that won't be out of date in a month. Like new **** comes out monthly? I don't think so...more like yearly. I mean this kid is into insane CPU coolers but doesn't OC = wtf. But back on topic...AGP? the new ATi isn't supposed to be out till Jan. Does anyone else think AGP will return, and to wait for it? :rolleyes:

XD...Nerd wars are fun. And I don't think AGP is coming back. And $1000 will get a **** of a lot better system than $300. Tell that kid that you are the bigger nerd, and that you are right.

AHAHAH!!!! I might still think PCI-E is bogus cause its not used to its full extent and that AGP still had life but sheesh this guys an idiot. Its not coming back at all. That would be like saying Slot A is coming back or something haha.

hey BennyV04988 hey P.P. long time no see!!
AGP coming back is about as probable as seeing people ACTUALY doing school reports and not coppying off of Wikipedia!!! It will never happen!! And as far as socket A,haha! I was just having a geek war at school with a guy that said that he OCd a SOCKET A PII to 650mHz! I told him that with the old FSB config that it was nearly of not totaly IMPOSSIBLE! ....then...my gf walked up and called us both geeks, whispered something in my ear, and as quickly as the geek war started it as over!! I was running after my gf as she was walking towards the back room! BEHOLD THE POWER OF THE FEMALE:cool: !!lol!

ummm ok, if you were at school im pretty sure your girlfriend didnt say what i think she said. and also what exactly is a "back room" at a school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom