Ageia PhysX add-in cards in May

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that footage is awesome. I can't wait to get one and see how much it increases the reality of the game. Not to mention the load off the cpu and gpu... big plus.

I had seen some of the physics vids before, but not these in game ones. That's exactly why I'm looking forward to it. That truck explosion looks awesome. I'm downloading the high def video of cellfactor or whatever it's called.

Too bad I won't have any money for it any time soon........although I know they won't be coming out for a couple months I still wont have money lol

EDIT: Holy crap man, that cellfactor looks ridiculous.

If manufacturers start making patches to support aegia for recent games, i'm sold, although i'm pretty much hooked from just seeing the footage

If manufacturers start making patches to support aegia for recent games,
That's what I'm hoping they'll do. Basically games like FEAR and Oblivion will seem like they run much smoother and in theory should allow you to crank up the graphics more thanks to physics being taken care of.

yeh hopefully it will be good, my first thoughts where the same as nubius, it should give a good peformance boost when the games start to take advantage of it, il definately be putting one in my next upgrade. :)

THose videos are what sold me besides the actual thought of a PPU. Whats better are those arent 3rd party videos either, they are right off the site.

Next thing you know our puters will be talking back to us and asking where is the baba!!!! Man...Conroe, new mobo 8000 series Nvida, quad cores, quad sli DDR3 Ram.....I'll have so much invested in my puter, at that point, I'm gonna have to get married to it!! (Hopefully, it will be horney too!) . Man...............

RicoDirenzo said:
I'll have so much invested in my puter, at that point, I'm gonna have to get married to it!! (Hopefully, it will be horney too!) . Man...............

The Japanese have created an Andriod that it fully covered in super real latex. It's outfitted with a serious computer, housed with-in it's chest cavity. It has tons of sensors, optical, audio and thousands of other sensors underneath it's latex skin.

It walks it talks it communicates... it also can respond to a tap on the shoulder will offer it's hand for a hand shake, tons of other stuff. I'll see if i can find the article online.

Now, if they can Use that technology + add those (Real Sex Dolls) that were featured one time on HBO, i might consider marrying one of those myself. lol - the $50,000,000.00 bride!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom