I was thinking about getting a new computer, but the reality is that I have this:
AMD Athlon 64 3000+
256mb ATI RADEON 9600
Zorro Gaming Case
Now I dont play games on my PC cause I use my Xbox 360, so I dont need I high end gaming PC.
To be honest I could really just upgrade certain parts on this to make it a bit better... am I right?
Cause im saving up for a car so I dont wanna blow all my money on a new comp when this one is working perfectly fine..
So the upgrades I was thinking about getting was:
* More hardrive space.. Maybe 500gb
* Upgrade memory to 2gb or 4gb
* New PC case
Now here are the questions I need answered:
1. Would I be better buying like 1 x 500gb Hardrive, or 2 x 250gb Hardrive? Would one option be faster than the other at running, quiet or noisy etc etc?
2. Whats the best brand hardrives to look for?
3. If I am upgrading to 2gb or 4gb ram whats the best DDR to get?
4. Would I really see a big difference if I went from 1gb to 2 or 4gb with an AMD Athlon 64 3000+?
5. If I buy a new PC case, are they difficult to change over?
Hope to here some answers soon