advice on cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

beautiphil

In Runtime
Hey guys, im looking for a computer case that isnt very loud, has good room on the inside, and has good air cooling.

i've come up with 3 that i really like and was wondering which one would be the best buy.

*Antec P182*

NCIX.com - Buy Antec P182 ATX Black Mid Tower Case 4X5.25 1X3.5 6X3.5INT No PS Front USB Audio Firewire - P182 In Canada.

*Antec Nine Hundred*

NCIX.com - Buy Antec Nine Hundred Mid Tower Gamer Case 900 ATX 9 Drive Bay No PS Top USB2.0 1394 Audio - NINE HUNDRED In Canada.

*Antec Twelve Hundred*

NCIX.com - Buy Antec Twelve Hundred Mid Tower Gamer Case 1200 ATX 12 Drive Bay No PS Top USB2.0 1394 Audio eSATA - TWELVE HUNDRED In Canada.

the Antec Twelve Hundred might be a little to much for me right now but if its way better than the others i might just get it anyways..

i really like the Antec P182 but im not really sure how good it is when it comes to cooling.

can you guys lead me the right way to go.. thanks! alot :)

They all have excellent air flow. Although the last 2 have much better air flow with the fronts open. If i were you i would get the nine hundred. But it is more less just personal preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom