actually BUILDING the computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you do.. just say it was broke when you got it
hahaha

^this works all the time^ hahaha

i assembled my entire computer on carpet and in socks, touching my case only when i first started... and it turned out FINE... :)
no worries pretty much... with hardwood floors, its near impossible to screw up...
just... dont wear a wool sweater... and then take it off... haha
had a friend do that... what a joke XD

be careful not to touch anything in the case if the power is on tho... in fact, i wouldnt even work on it atall with it plugged in... thats a more serious thing to watch out for... it seems obvious, but youll wanna tweak something small and be too lazy to turn it off... but make sure you... haha... yea... enjoy the build and let us know how it goes! good luck :D - RK

why would i boil water? lol...also pics of what? me putting in parts? :p

edit: also, so far all i did was put in the hard drive, cd/dvd drive, power supply, and put the spacers in for the motherboard

boiling water makes the air dryer and less prone for static electricity(it true but a joke, no one is going to boil water hehe), post pics of your completed build.

in no way does boiling water make the air dryer.... when you boil water it releases water vapor into the air thus making the air more moist

why the **** did i say dryer???, like you said it releases water vapor into the air which in return there is more humidity, and the more humidity there is the less chance of static elec. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom