Absolute newb needs help

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't the United States. We don't get stuff as cheap as you guys here in the Southern Hemisphere. He says he doesn't play that many up to date games anyway. But if he does want to play better games, he'll have to up his budget.

yeh im not looking to play the newest games, the most recent game i would probly be playing is the Sims 2, which isnt really that recent so yeah...lol why cant we get stuff cheap...its so unfair

DarkPrince_87 said:
yeh im not looking to play the newest games, the most recent game i would probly be playing is the Sims 2, which isnt really that recent so yeah...lol why cant we get stuff cheap...its so unfair

ppl down there are too occupied with either rugby or cricket to be fighting for better prices.

lol sadly enuf i agree...stupid footy i hate it, and cricket just bores me to death...but still no excuse y stuff is dear

I agree with cricket, but rugby is in a league of it's own.

Anyway, have you looked over that build? You could get a lower spec case, psu, and monitor if you wanted to drive down the price enough to get 1gb of ram.

yeh i have looked over the specs, they are reasonably good, my main objective now is to find a store that sells these at a reasonable price, im waiting for a comp fair to come near me

hmm probly shouldnt post this question in here but you guys have been helpful so far...but whats the difference with all the sockets, like iv seen alot about socket 939 or something as well as some for 775....can someone please explain the difference and is it anything major?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom